The Zac Brown Band!!!!
Headed to downtown Shreveport...
The winner!!! Skeet Reese!!!!
This was an amazing time...I really thought going to some Bassmasters tournament just wasn't my kind of thing. I was looking up where nearest scrapbook stores were...but I tell you what, I had the greatest time ever! It was so emotional seeing these men put there all into a sport they love. This WAS their 9-5 job. I admit, when he won, and broke down on stage...that was real tear jerker...this was his dream, and he won! How amazing, what a feeling! And also there was a first at the classic, a WOMAN bassmaster! How cool, she was the first ever to qualify to fish the classic. I have a new found love of fishing...we had a great time away, the hardest part was coming back! Thanks to those who took care of my children...more pics to come...
This was an amazing time...I really thought going to some Bassmasters tournament just wasn't my kind of thing. I was looking up where nearest scrapbook stores were...but I tell you what, I had the greatest time ever! It was so emotional seeing these men put there all into a sport they love. This WAS their 9-5 job. I admit, when he won, and broke down on stage...that was real tear jerker...this was his dream, and he won! How amazing, what a feeling! And also there was a first at the classic, a WOMAN bassmaster! How cool, she was the first ever to qualify to fish the classic. I have a new found love of fishing...we had a great time away, the hardest part was coming back! Thanks to those who took care of my children...more pics to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment