Friday, April 24, 2009

Wonderful Friends...

Every day I sit and read my daily blogs after school, and today was the first day I realized how much this helps me unwind. After stressful days at school with everyone else's children, and my four wonderful kids.....a messy house....what to cook for dinner....laundry....and everything else a mother does, reading blogs helps me realize...I am not alone. All these other women have the same daily lives as me. Some choose to only blog about the "good times", and others, like Sara, have to tell their life story! I love this because, now I know that I'm not alone when I have a bad day, or I want to cry because my four year old is driving me nuts, or my sons are almost in high school, or my husband can't find his socks...you get the point. Most who read this are from school or church and know me pretty well. But others may read this and laugh, or cry, and it may make a difference in their life and I'm just not aware of it. So, bottom line, what we do and say effects others in all ways, even the ones we aren't aware of.....so keep blogging and facebooking....you all brighten my day!
I think I need some girl time! Thanks Sara for the lovely blog today, and I am glad we are friends too!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Melissa, this is a great way to unwind. A great frustration has just entered my life so I had to blog about it. As I blogged I remembered your words that this is a good tool for unwinding.

    ReplyDelete