Monday, July 13, 2009

I've been learning to play around with photoshop lately. Taking an online class seems to help a lot! This picture has an overlay....next I'm learning about masks. Nothing much new going on. Had a great time scrapping with friends on Friday. I sure needed that. And Michelle made a book!!! I can't wait to see it. Friday I go to my lovely friend's house to capture some precious grandaughter moments. I hope she's happy with the end results. I've been hooked on books, thanks to a friend (Jessi ). Lately I'm loving Dean Koontz. All so far are awesome! Saturday, Raymond had his 20 year school reunion....that was fun. I got to meet Stephanie's ( a scrapping buddy) sister. We concluded the night with dinner at the Lakehouse....yummy! Now that you're all caught up on my life....I'll leave you with this....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment