Monday, September 28, 2009

My Little Pumpkin...

Maddy actually wanted to get her picture taken Sunday. I went and got a hay bale...well, actually Dakota is the one who hopped the fence and walked with the bale of hay for 50 yards(right passed a very mean looking bull).....anyways, got a pumpkin to put on the porch with a few mums (haven't got yet). Trying to be festive, I love fall. The smells, the crisp air, sleeping with the windows open, hot cocoa, sweaters, marshmallows in the fire pit....love..love this season. Need to head over to Rhonda's and pics of the kiddos for Christmas for my mom. I need to make her a book, but I haven't scrapped in so long, I don't remember how! I've been a bad blogger too. Just been a lot going on lately. My boys will be 15 on Friday. I'm getting old.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Everything she does is ridiculousy cute. Maddie is the best model you have and with your eye for pictures will you remeber us when you both are famous? Always enjoy your pictuers and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great pictures Melissa!!!! They are all wonderful, but the last one (B&W w/her back to pumpkin) is the fav. Great job girl. Yes, like our wonderful friend Sara, I too enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot something.....fall is my absolute favorite time of the year too. I'm with you...the smells, crispness to the air, windows open, the colors-SUPER!!

    ReplyDelete