One of many albums I am working on with all these snow days....
I have completed albums for most everyone now...I just need to get to Walgreens to get my pics to put in them!
Darn snow....I mean...lovely snow. I truly do love it. I have rearranged my scrap area, and I am trying to get "organized". This will be a very hard task for me. I really need an all day crop Sara...we might just do one and you can come after Conor's game?????

So cute Melissa! You do a great job scrapbooking! I haven't scrapped in so long...just don't seem to get around to it, but I will look and see if I have any pieces of material like you mentioned...not sure what print you are looking for ....anything specific? A lot of what I do have is in larger pieces but can be cut smaller....I'l check{hopefully soon...if not remind me !-I forget way too easy these days!}
ReplyDelete