Friday, July 29, 2011
Photo Box
This is a photo box I made out of chipboard and envelopes, and canvas. I wondered what to with my wedding pictures for many years...I watched a you tube video, and learned how to make this sweet little box. I changed a few things from the original instructions to better suit what I wanted, and it came out perfect!!! Yay! I love you tube!!!
Inside the envelopes you put the pics on cardstock, and decorate. Super easy and fun to do. What a nice gift...in fact both my moms got these nifty boxes filled with photos of their lovely grandchildren for Mother's Day this year. They loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you tube as well and my best friend for sharing ideas. Canvas looks great, that will be my next one. Keep up the blogging I miss reading it.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's great!
ReplyDelete