Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow...

Waking up to a snow plow is... a wonderful thing...and an annoying thing.
Wonderful because, I love it when it snows. Especially this beautiful powdery snow.
Annoying because, I was sleeping really good!
We went out after breakfast, and within a few minutes Maddy was crying because she was cold.
She was bundled very well. Her mitten came off and her fingers got cold too. Poor baby. Cameron and Dakota decide to build stuff, but it doesn't pack well, so the next thing I hear is water running. I look out and they are filling buckets of water to make the snow stick together! What dorks....but I do have to say, that there is a pretty good looking igloo behind my house. I didn't get that many pics, but hopefully this stick around till tomorrow so I can get more. Have a great snow day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the horse picture. You should blow it up and frame it. It would make a nice picture for someone's living room and it won't cost $150. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was pretty proud of that one. and those big pets are pretty to look at....

    ReplyDelete