Monday, March 2, 2009
Bad News....
So, I survived this! Today is the first time I got to see the pictures from the wreck. It actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it was. In the dark, things looked real bad. I thought the roof caved in more because it wasn't easy getting out. I'm just so thankful Tana or I wasn't hurt. It truly is a miracle. We hit ice and went off the road and flipped 2-3 times down a steep enbankment. So scary! I really thought as we were going into the trees, this is it....but apparently God has greater plans for Tana and I(thank goodness!). We are both good, just have horrible memories and we are really sore. Till next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so thankful that you two are okay. Yes, God does have more plans for the two of you. Love you lots,
ReplyDeleteLauren
wow! Again, I say, I am so thankful you all are ok. And I agree, God has more for you to do.
ReplyDeleteyour husband said something about an accident at church, but I had no idea....wow....are you sore? Praise...your ok. more important, will you scrap with us on friday?
ReplyDeleteHugs Hugs Hugs. I am so thankful you and Tana are ok. You are such a cool friend. See ya Friday.
ReplyDeleteNice Job SIS... Trying to beat Mike in flips in a vehicle or WHAT!!. Glad GOD is looking out for you guys and all is well. Remember what mom said about the signing of the papers till you feel completely GREAT. Love Me
ReplyDelete