Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Finally Friday....

and boy am I glad! What a long week it has been. I went to the chiropractor twice this week and I am finally feeling better. She said I have torn ligaments in my neck and my hip something another is messed up. But she said she could fix me...so that's good news! I go again on Monday.
Maddy has been so sick lately. She's been up at night coughing her little head off. She's also had fever and that's never fun. Poor thing, she just wants to lie around and do nothing, which is not like my Maddy girl. She's usually a bubbly little mess. I have no big plans for this weekend. I wish I did...my husband and I were supposed to go to Springfield, but no....stupid trees fell on the fences, and of course, those are more important! So, no Hobby Lobby for me this weekend. Or Target, or Starbucks....I guess I'll go to Walmart and get groceries instead! I'll get some pics ready to post too. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment