Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Better...

Well, I'm feeling better. Not quite so sore anymore. So happy to have so many friends who were worried about Tana and me.

Now on to scrapbooking... This friday is our scrappin' day at church. I'm usually excited, but I have no idea what to do! I need to get some pics printed to inspire me. I'm needing a trip to Springfield and Ozark for some new supplies too! Just haven't been in the mood much....

Sara will be having a fit if I don't go, so maybe I'll just take some magazines or something small to work on. Not too much new going on, Cameron and Alston are starting track next week. This will be their first year, but they have run races before. I can't believe how much they are growing up. They will be 15 this year! WOW! Soon they will be getting their permits to drive. That should be interesting.... Dakota is doing well in school. He was able to qualify through a school program to take his SAT test. He scored a 14. I guess pretty good for a 7th grader! Maddy is so rotten it isn't even funny! She is so hilarious. Even her teachers at school think she is a mess. O-my, we have our hands full with her. Have a wonderful week.....enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment