Thses are great shots of Madelyn. If you know her, she rarely sits still. I have learned that bribery works well. We are currently on Spring Break, now that's great news! We don't get as many days as other schools did, but, we'll get out earlier!;) It's almost 9:00 and I'm still in jammies. Not much planned for these days, just relaxing and housework. The boys have finally earned enough money for a PS3.... so a trip to Walmart is in store for us today. I'm proud of them, since before Christmas they have been saving. And the day has finally come....I just can't believe they actually want to spend THEIR money on a game system. Mom's money is different. Now if I had an extra 500.00....I'd be looking at really cool scrappin' stuff! Because you can never have enough stuff! Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment