Funny how when I started this blog, I thought I'd have a lot to say...but here lately nothing much is going on. I'm glad spring is on the way, but I have to admit, with allergies, spring is hard to deal with. I don't like storms, and that is what this season tends to bring. Maddy is having her birthday soon, I can't believe it. She wants a princess party. Everything is princess and pink.
I'm glad we still get some spring break. We all need a break. This time of the year is hard for kids and teachers to concentrate. Everyone is wanting to be outside....
I need to fix up my flowerbeds. I used to love to work in the yard, but these last few years, I'm just not in the mood. Well for having nothing to say, I rambled enough....
Everything you do is interesting. I enjoy reading your blog. I hope you have a lovely Monday.
ReplyDelete