Saturday, March 14, 2009


These are some scrap pages I did a while back. Last year we went to Corpus Christie, Tx. and had a great visit with my mom and stepdad. I just love the top picture of Maddy and Alston walking on the beach. So sweet! Everyday when we woke up, the first thing Maddy would say is..."bubba, take me for a walk" and usually Cameron or Alston would go with her. We camped right on the beach, it was so much fun! Can't wait till next year....Raymond says we're going back! And that's a first....I guess he liked the fishing. I'm getting in the mood to scrap again. I need to print off pictures and I'll be set. This is what scrapbooking is all about...memories....family....good times....and I'm so glad I get to capture these moments and not just put them in an album, I get to personalize each and every memory to my liking. With my own personality. That is why I like scrapbooking so much (and to be with my wonderful friends too!). Hope to see you girls soon! And Sara, I'm not wearing any socks.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment